Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Because it takes a lot of time to do it and can be pretty boring everyone hates cleaning the house. However, today we’re going to show you a few tips and tricks that will make the cleaning of your home fun and easy.
- With a few rubber bands placed like in the picture above prevent your doors from closing due to a draft.
- To prevent damaging them when opening your car put a soft tab on the walls in front of your car in the garage.
- With the help of KH7 and other degreasing products removed your children’s paintings from the walls and other surfaces.
- If you have a gum stuck on your carpet, you can easily remove it by putting an ice cube over it until it freezes. This will make the removal easier.
- Rub a bar of soap on them if you have nail holes in your walls until they’re filled.
- Rub your furniture with a bar of soap to restore its glow.
- To prevent it from moving around put a rubber band in a screw when screwing it down like on the picture above
- To prevent the paint from spreading keeps tape bands on your walls with some silicone when painting your walls.
- In order to allow them to enter the hole easier sock the screws, you’re using in nail polish.
- your door is squeaky, just spray some machine oil in the hinges.
- To prevent them from damaging other parts of the kitchen puts a drop of silicone on the ends of your kitchen cabinet door handles.
- Just fill a plastic bag with vinegar and hot water and secure it to the head to remove lime from your shower head. The line should disappear in just one day.
- Adding a bit of talc on your door hinges will also prevent them from squeaking.
- If your pet is shedding hairs all around your home, you can remove them from the carpet and sofa easily with a clean crystal brush.
- Wax painting can help you cover any holes in your walls.
- Use a mixture of lemon juice and fabric softener to clean hardwood floors easily.
- If your TV is constantly dusty, wipe it with a cloth soaked in lemon juice. This will keep the dust away from the TV for longer.
- Put a glass of lemon juice and cinnamon powder inside and cook it for 5 minutes to remove odors from the microwave.
- To make your bathroom shiny and lime-free, rub a lemon cut in half on everything and rinse with warm water.